What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Heighway Pinball - Alien (HUO)

@Neil McRae. You have warned the OP and your opinion in this is fair but now it feels like you trying to derail the conversation and win the argument which is unfair to the OP.
No one here is trying to force him to buy their machine to offload a lemon, it seems like few are actually selling up.

sorry yes forgot this was the sales forum, apologies to the OP and good luck.

you might find more luck on flippermarkt.de I've noticed a few being available on that site.

As an innocent bystander - this is a very interesting read and reckon it’s the making of a cracking film!

Any suggestions on casting? [emoji23]

Jon Favreau for me! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can't bring myself to play it, got ripped off by Heighway for my 1k deposit, still wanted one at the time of release but it wasn't to be :(.

If they had ripped me off I would have helped myself in their warehouse, if there was anything left🤬
Did anyone pay them a visit when it was going tits up?

ok Ripley - lets see the number of plays picture from the audits its the only way to be certain
I've added 269 games since I've had it which is probably on the higher end of the number of games I have put on my pins in that time. Lower than IMDN, higher than Metallica. Way higher than Deadpool or TWD.

I've added 269 games since I've had it which is probably on the higher end of the number of games I have put on my pins in that time. Lower than IMDN, higher than Metallica. Way higher than Deadpool or TWD.
And I bet the art is still on the playfield instead of coming off in chips? :)

According to the accounts they posted the company is a MILLION in debt ! Who will buy from a company who has already gone bust - taking people's deposits (sorry @mark9 ) . Do not believe podcasters or Queen and Zeppelin would of been out 3 months ago.

Here is the new Pinball Brothers/Heighway manufacturing facility.

shed.jpg

I hope the thread starter finds his game.

And I bet the art is still on the playfield instead of coming off in chips? :)

Which is mental as it’s the same company that makes JJP playfields! Mirco!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mines for sale. Only issue I had was to reseat the led inside ine of the alien eggs and add some tape to hold up the backbox leds. That said it was one lf the last to be produced as far as i’m aware so maybe they got better at it. Still i’m not going to stand up and defend the machine as being rock solid - nobodies that daft!

Don’t care what the trolls in this forums opinions are..

why am i selling then? Because ive bought a shedload of video games this year, thats why :)

going by this thread, i’ll just stick it on ebay rather than have you lot moan groan etc etc

Mines for sale. Only issue I had was to reseat the led inside ine of the alien eggs and add some tape to hold up the backbox leds. That said it was one lf the last to be produced as far as i’m aware so maybe they got better at it. Still i’m not going to stand up and defend the machine as being rock solid - nobodies that daft!

Don’t care what the trolls in this forums opinions are..

why am i selling then? Because ive bought a shedload of video games this year, thats why :)

going by this thread, i’ll just stick it on ebay rather than have you lot moan groan etc etc
Don’t do that.....yet.......you never know who’s watching and waiting for the right one at the right price.....

yeah those trolls that come on here say they have one and they goto eBay to sell it! :D

Yes - good old Mirco made the playfields - but as the playfields came to the UK they could of had different clear coat on them.....

I have fitted loads of Mirco stuff over the years without issue.

Nobody is going to check the clearcoat on a machine that goes into the USA. Heighway used to 'self certify' their CE conformity as well.

Back
Top Bottom