What's new

Found it! Have Flintstones, looking for Funhouse or Junkyard

Anton

Registered
Just putting it out there?

Don,t want to sell as if I get down to one pinball then wife might not allow another back in the door!!

Pm me, or happy for sarcastic comments to keep at top of thread....

PS. Might be able to do cash deal as someone is after my FS, thus might be an option.

Last edited:
Yes you should! Opened up options to Junkyard also.....dam....too many wants!

Hmm can i find space for one more before the wife relises its arrived
The knack is to pack one up and say it's going in a couple of weeks. Wheel the new one in and then say the sale fell through on the other one....hey presto, another machine added to the collection....

The knack is to pack one up and say it's going in a couple of weeks. Wheel the new one in and then say the sale fell through on the other one....hey presto, another machine added to the collection....
i like your style
ive also heard that forgivness is easier to seek than permission

I have the opposite problem, Mine buys them and I have to set them up and maintain them.
I really would like a Flintstones but unfortunately have no room in the house at the mo, hope the missis don’t read this or I might have to make room!

I have the opposite problem, Mine buys them and I have to set them up and maintain them.
I really would like a Flintstones but unfortunately have no room in the house at the mo, hope the missis don’t read this or I might have to make room!

In theory, if the wife moved out then I could get a single bed instead of a king size and that would make space for another pin.....interesting idea...or sleep under them and get rid of the bed altogether....

Bumping.....come on, someone must be bored of their Funhouse / Junkyard....or at least want some money? All legal tender on offer....or swap plus cash?

Might have a project FH incoming? But I really wanted to keep?

Yep you were never gonna leave me alone on that one!!!
Lol....I think it was more of the lorry turning up full of pinballs and a mere opening of the garage door would highlight your recent spending addiction to your better half and being rumbled! Thus thinning things out was the lesser of two evils!

Took me 10 mins to get in to turn the light out!!!
Re-organisation and possible further thinning maybe required!
When are you collecting again?

Took me 10 mins to get in to turn the light out!!!
Re-organisation and possible further thinning maybe required!
When are you collecting again?
Based on those words on this forum you will now be inundated with emails asking what pinballs are for sale!

Need your bank details first and then just need to speak with Martin. So could be a day a week or month....! If I can find a cheap small van hire then I'll come and grab it myself. I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom