What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone used the company Pinball Flush before, based in Finland?

Never heard of them. Until you find out otherwise, assume its a scam - too cheap prices is a pretty good sign.... If it looks to good to be true..............

Not got too much time to dig, however first glance says site created in July... and hosted on a "wix" account... i.e. free

Whatsapp (Seems to follow most scams recently)... also a Gmail account, so would suggest something behind doors... in theory if i was running a website then any mail would go through to XXX@websitename.com

Many small companies use Wix, my two previous employers did, but that information is fantastic. Thank you for digging a bit. The inability to checkout on a website is usually my biggest red flag.

It's similar to Pinball Hem, but they actually seem to have a better website with a comprehensive facebook page. https://pinballhem.com

They prices are way too cheap to be believable. Elviras HOH for £4500 or Guardians of the Galaxy for 2250. They would be half price machines at that rate. Love to think you could get them at those prices but would say 99.99% scam.

Back
Top Bottom