What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available HARLEY DAVIDSON PINBALL Machine for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Bolton

Banned
HARLEY DAVIDSON PINBALL Machine for sale
I have a Harley Davidson 2nd edition pinball machine plays great!! all
the rubbers and display and sound is also in great condition . also has
the shaker motor installed . This HARLEY DAVIDSON PINBALL Machine has been in my home
for the past eight years. It has very little use. All features work perfectly.
It is as New a Harley Davidson Pin as you are going to find. . Get in touch for more information about
this machine .
Email ( Iam@scam.com ) for more details.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
You Vagabond,You should do something useful with your self rather than commenting rubbish on my ad. IDIOT have i scam you or the useless woman who gave birth to you ? Don't comment on my ad again unless you want me to get personal with you .

You Vagabond,You should do something useful with your self rather than commenting rubbish on my ad. IDIOT have i scam you or the useless woman who gave birth to you ? Don't comment on my ad again unless you want me to get personal with you .

Rather than start getting personal, why don't you just prove that this ad is not a scam. It would really show that person up. There's no need to get abusive. Simply write your name and the forum name on a peice of paper and place it on the machine. Take a picture and post it up. Simple!

Lets see it:thumbs:

Of course it has sunshine, care to show me some pics of the pcbs?

Yeah so did i, he sent some pics of Gottlieb pcbs, hehe.

You've kinda already got personal with him in your second sentence.

This machine is certainly putting the air miles in. I've seen it for sale in Kent, California and Madrid all within the last week.

That’s an interesting sales technique you have got going on there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom