What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moonraker

Site Supporter
To help celebrate Star Wars Day this Saturday (4th May 2024), Special When Lit will be opening it's doors between 1pm and 5pm for a social, non-tournament day.

The usual entrance fee of £5 (£3 for children aged 14 and younger when accompanied by an adult) for 2 hours and all machines are on freeplay, it's £10 adults and £6 children for 4 hours.

The club will be open as normal on Friday evening (3rd May 2024), so those who live further afield may wish to attend both days to get the most out of travelling to Salisbury.

Our Star Wars LE is now on insider connected so this will be a chance to improve on those insider achievements. The Mandalorian will be next once I have sourced and installed another QR code reader.

Special When Lit, Unit 5, Loyal Trade Business Park, Stephenson Road, Salisbury, SP2 7NP.

Machines available to play:
Attack from Mars
Avengers Infinity Quest Pro
Bobby Orr's Power Play
Cactus Canyon Continued
Dark Shadow
Doctor Who
Foo Fighters
Genesis
Jurassic Park Pro
Medieval Madness
Metallica LE
Monster Bash
Nitro Groundshaker
Pink Panther
Revenge From Mars
Rocky
Scared Stiff
Seawitch
Spirit
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Wars LE
The Addams Family
The Mandalorian Pro
Tron: Legacy Pro
Whitewater
Xenon

IMG_20171026_223644.jpg
IMG_20171026_223636.jpg

Last edited:
Just to also add, you also get an achievement on Insider Connect, on Star Wars just by playing on May 4th!

Wish I was closer!

Just to also add, you also get an achievement on Insider Connect, on Star Wars just by playing on May 4th!

Wish I was closer!

Yes, I think that gave me to idea to open... :cool:

Lots of people wish they were closer which is why I mentioned attending Friday evening and then stay over in order to attend on the Saturday. Salisbury always has lots of accommodation when out of season...
Sarum College, Victoria Lodge, Best Western Red Lion and Premier Inn are all in the £60 to £70 range.
Also camping and caravanning at https://www.campingandcaravanningcl...y/salisbury-camping-and-caravanning-club-site

Back
Top Bottom