What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year 2021/2022

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Just wanted to say i hope everyone had a great Christmas (as well as can be expected under the current restrictions), and to wish everyone on here a happy and healthy new year.

The year has been a tough one. There certainly have been a number of challenges..... from working at home to mental health... to families and the juggling of School/work/holidays (or the lack of).... I think it;s safe to say that personally I'll be as glad to see the back of 2021 as i was to see the back of 2020.

I dont really do new years resolutions... (it's like lining myself up to fail!) however this year is an exception. I plan to spend a little less time sat on the PC (this place excluded from that obviously!), however i do plan to make the time spent here more productive and better for all the people who give up their time to peruse the site.

Whatever you have lined up... whoever you spend it with... Make the most of the time.. the memories.. And thank you to everyone for being here... As always, it's the people that make the place what it is. And for that, I thank you all.

See you all in 2022. Lets make it a great one.

Paul

Happy new year and thanks to all, hope everyone is having/had a great night with friends and family.. Here's looking forward to another fun filled year of pinball 👍

Happy New Year to all! Mine has started with Covid, so in isolation. 😒 But thankfully boostered so like a really bad cold so far. If it's not on your shopping list already, urge everyone to get theirs. Looking forward to a better 2022 and plenty of flipping....

Happy new year all.

Used some time over the break to build a new soundset for my HS2 which has been a great refresh. Have a few other things I want to do in 2022.

Happy New Year !!! and as we come to the end of this fantastic year were we only had to cope with injections, masks, distancing the odd relative kicking the bucket etc. spare a thought for Star Wars owners, who have had to put up with the shoddy plunges, slightly out of focus playfield artwork, tie fighter on a spring and endless mental-debate about whether to go Han for 1 bil, r2 for 2-3 bil, that whinging leia for 300 mil or Luke if you want to score 50 million but boast that you goto the wizard mode to your friends ^wself on voicemail.

Happy New Year pinballers! As always thank you to Paul and all the moderators for keeping this little corner of the internet running for yet another year!

Back
Top Bottom