What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Doctor!

steve brum

Site Supporter
Yahay its Doctor Who Day – 60 years old today

Often so bad its brilliant . Maybe its gone a bit woke recently – if Davros doesnt need his chair anymore maybe I can borrow it?

Did a man dressed in luminous green bubble wrap really get us hiding behind the sofa?

Best scene ever is probably when the Doctor thinks he has outrun both Mr Bronson from Grange Hill and the Daleks by taking the stairs when the evil pepperpot simply screams “Levitate!”

my favourite episodes/serials in reverse order. 13 seemed a good number

the sontaran stratagem/the poison sky
talons of weng-chiang
seadevils
kinda
earthshock
happiness patrol
tooth and claw
planet of the spiders
robots of death
blink
earthshock
human nature/family of blood
genesis of the daleks

and the pinball machine?

A lack lustre rehash of pinbot maybe but quite odd that it was made inthe first place?

dalek dr who pinballs.jpg

Used to love it as a kid back in the Sylvester McCoy and Peter Davison days, that and the film with Bernard Cribbins in it.

Didnt it have Bertie Bassett as one of the enemies one time?

Dr Who was one of the first pins I bought in 1999 along with Xenon😎 and two Vectors😖
In the end the sound drove me nuts and sold it to someone in Bristol for £500 and delivered it!
I love Pinbot too🤯

For some reason I prefer John Pertwee over Tom Baker even though I was born in ‘68🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom