What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hang on ...Bally BMX !?! Tell me about it !

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
10 Years
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Wow - somehow this machine seems to have slipped thru past the GrizZ radar ... I honestly cannot remember ever looking at info about it or reading about it :hmm:

So whats the deal ? - who has had one, played it, knows the shizzle on it ?? Talk to me

Anyway ...now I want one :rofl: Would look awesome beside my Skateball - same artist :thumbs:

bly35_bmx1.jpg

32420444446_9f75738cf8_b.jpg

bmx2.jpg

download.jpg

Todd Tuckey has done a video re: how to play it on Youtube that's worth a look :thumbs: I was talking to a guy in Europe (can't remember where) a couple of years ago about buying one but he wouldn't sell as is, wanted me to wait until he'd "restored" it so I didn't take it any further :)

had one. bob thomson prized it off me. very fair price but a wrong (very) decision. great game. much better than hardbody which is based on it. came from associated leisure for £75. second biggest pinball regret after joust (yep the double ended wonder that we never got working properly!) I remember at Pinball Expo 2004 they had one at the auction. non working sold over $2000. Centaur and Fathom is same condition were fetching $500. Note to all you guys . DONT let rare games go even if you bore of them at the time! Now going to my unit to fawn over Superman.

Back
Top Bottom