What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haggis pinball Celts vid

Delighted to seem them get there - been following this thinking 'this is great, would really like to support them, but the game just looks poor' - now maybe, just maybe, could be interesting...

Delighted to seem them get there - been following this thinking 'this is great, would really like to support them, but the game just looks poor' - now maybe, just maybe, could be interesting...
I don't think it will set the world on fire but for essentially a homebrew. It is mighty impressive what they have done. Price will be interesting to see.
When I first saw the playfield I was pretty bummed as they touted their first pin 'Wraith' was going to do something nobody had seen before. Then they changed to this.

Made to order. Will be interesting to know how much in advance or full payment at time of order, Anyhow, pleased for them as they have produced a game which looks credible, been following here journey and I had some doubts whether they would get there, they clearly did, good on them.

I hope they do well....the game has surely got to be better than actually attending the Highland games which is ****, unless you like eating puff candy full of salt.
I think this theme would maybe do better in Canada as opposed to Oz

Thought that was a good price until I saw it was usd.
Would be cool if they allowed quite a few custom bits since they are made to order

Sorry guys. Why would anyone buy this ?

if anything major happens (dare I say clear coat) their business won’t be able to back it up.

I’d rather give Stern, CGC, American pinball or JJ my funds. At least they have an infrastructure.

On a different note. Who bought a Mafia (1 of 12)?

I would assume someone who has plenty of cash who wants something semi rare. Definitely not someone who only buys one pin.
I would imagine since they are made to order that the service will be pretty personal. Not fobbed off like JJP.

Back
Top Bottom