What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had a visit from Martin......

RudeDogg1

Registered
Sooo this is what Martin dropped off today....

Cuz I'm anal it does need abit of work the red has faded to white and the decals coloured in with a felt tip and a few dings. I will prob redecal.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_04_1c8fcf5721d188d67b87f7f42ea7a150.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_04_f235116677f54531b7121c65b9c0d32c.jpg

Interesting way of fitting the cable cover...

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_04_93e657474feafd2540dd55b7ddcf9f62.jpg

I may even do another redneck rattle can clear coat of the pf cuz there's a few cracks (planking?)

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_04_77b7d61d352977a4cfa7faa8722a2065.jpg

And I wanna do a custom paint job on the buildings ect.

Has anyone fitted a colour dmd to bsd and got the speaker panel flashers to work?

Did he have a DM in the back....? And say which direction he was heading?

Sooo this is what Martin dropped off today....

Cuz I'm anal it does need abit of work the red has faded to white and the decals coloured in with a felt tip and a few dings. I will prob redecal.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_04_1c8fcf5721d188d67b87f7f42ea7a150.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_04_f235116677f54531b7121c65b9c0d32c.jpg

Interesting way of fitting the cable cover...

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_04_93e657474feafd2540dd55b7ddcf9f62.jpg

I may even do another redneck rattle can clear coat of the pf cuz there's a few cracks (planking?)

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_04_77b7d61d352977a4cfa7faa8722a2065.jpg

And I wanna do a custom paint job on the buildings ect.

Has anyone fitted a colour dmd to bsd and got the speaker panel flashers to work?

Hi Rudi
Great catch,a fella on pinside does the custom paint jobs of the buildings if you are looking for any ideas, was looking to get my one's done also before I put mine up for trade.

This one SCOTMA will not get there hands on this one ;)

It was TOM that got me started on this hobby. Was in a hotel lobby in Ibiza many years ago. Never owed one..

awesome aquisition Rudi, Drac is a superb game that every pinhead should own at some time. you even have Karl Marx in the backbox!

i'm looking forward to seeing the shop log. the more anal the better, as even though some of you guys do restorations way in excess of what bothers a dufus like me, the more detailed and more precise the job, the easier it is for me to see what's involved in terms of time, costs, skills and materiels, and how something can be improved in appearance and strength etc. guys like @newdos and @Hiro996 and @PeteB and @ronsplooter leave the rest of us in the shade.

I was going to put a ColorDMD in mine, but it's bit pointless with the red speaker panel plastic. Classic arcades does one with removeable red gel but I'm waiting until MOP get's them in later this year for cheaper shipping.

I love that topper where do you get them from ?

Cheers Kev

It was from here: www.xtremepinball.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=182

However at the moment it seems like the site has died in the 6 months since I visited. Can't see anywhere else to purchase it. I think it was around $120 and then of course import tax so it probably ended up being something like £130 all said and done.

Edit: Regarding the website the store is currently closed as the owner has family commitments but he does say you can email. So who knows, maybe you can email and get hold of one.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in getting my buildings custom painted , look forward to seeing the progress of your paint job first Rudi.

I was going to put a ColorDMD in mine, but it's bit pointless with the red speaker panel plastic. Classic arcades does one with removeable red gel but I'm waiting until MOP get's them in later this year for cheaper shipping.

Not if u have it on upscaling and you don't need to remove the filter just set it to white. I'm trying to figure out a way to get it to work with the flasher board else it's coming back out.

I'd be interested in getting my buildings custom painted , look forward to seeing the progress of your paint job first Rudi.

I'm gonna time it so I can make a set price incase there is a lot of interest. I've also got an idea for a flasher mod involving cutting out some of the building Windows and having a flasher inside but dunno yet

That would be awesome, those buildings are too dark. Would definitely be interested in some kind of lighting mod.

Back
Top Bottom