What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gutted :(

JohnD83

Registered
So I woke this morning with a spring in my step and ran into the daughters bedroom like a child at Christmas... Screaming"WAKE UP, WAKE UP.....IT'S NERG" as i jumped on her bed...
Scoffed brekkie, walked the dog, jumped in the car and off we go. 40miles later we turned off and after a few mini roundabouts the SatNav says "after the next roundabout, 500meters and you have reached your destination".....
...change gear as i exit the roundabout and boom... The clutch hits the deck...I rollover to the side of the road,Jump out, up with the bonnet. Engine bay looks clean so under the car I go...and there it is, the oily signs of pure disappointment ...climb to my feet, close the bonnet and slowly get back into the drivers seat... "dad whats wrong?" Erin says..."The car's broken pal"... "What about the pinball fair" she asks... "We're not going mate"

....BALLS....

Last edited:
Reactions: JT.
On a positive note, you've still got Northern Lights in Manchester later in the year, which is a cracking show - the best by a long stretch in my opinion :thumbs:

I've been buttering up the Sister in law for the last 2weeks (she lives in Manchester) so we have a place to stay. It's Looking good

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

@JohnD83 You should have left the car at side of road and walked up ! Breakdown assistance are 24H. ;)

Shame you missed it and hope the car gets sorted... but yes, just look forward to NLP at Play Expo Manchester.

Back
Top Bottom