What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Guns N Roses with Pinsound+, Color DMD

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Recently fitted with pinsound+ board for improved sound quality and custom callouts, extra songs.

See pics in next post for condition.

Looking for £4150, or I can put standard DMD and sound board back in for £3650.

BAEC9817-5F68-4D6A-9F5E-30A833A27B62.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump...

Now £3700
+£250 with Pinsound+
+£250 with Color DMD (latest LCD version with Chroma board)

Tempted as really miss my old one but must resist. However if you sell without the colour display and pinsound I would be interested in them for my DESW

Tempted as really miss my old one but must resist. However if you sell without the colour display and pinsound I would be interested in them for my DESW
Also have them in my DESW, pinsound is awesome in it SW original soundtrack really makes a difference.

Bump...

Now £3650
+£250 with Pinsound+
+£250 with Color DMD .

Can bring to Daventry pinfest on the Saturday.

Gone into storage for a while, will relist again later in the year or early next year, along with a nice DE Star Wars and a Judge Dredd.

Nothing wrong with the pricing on this. I sold mine (which included Pinsound) a few months back for this kind of money. Great machine!

Bump...

Now £3650
+£250 with Pinsound+
+£250 with Color DMD .

It's been a while but haven't sold or bought anything in a long time need to break the deadlock so bump.....back on sale at price above.

Had a few offers from abroad but no interest here?

Can take some up to date photo's if anyone wants them.

Price reduced to £3500 (£4k with PS / CDMD).

Back
Top Bottom