What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

guns n roses original proofs (side art panel)

chris platt

Registered
This has been lying under my bed for years ,i got it from someone on the yahoo pinball site years ago who got it from someone at DATA EAST when they were closing...someone on here may have sold it to me ??...its never been properly framed up but would look great next to the pinball (sold mine years ago)..the thing i noticed was in places its pretty quickly put together in pen and ink,,airbrush and pencil ..the pencil lines have never been erased so a few squiggles and thorns in pencil which shouldnt appear in the finished art do appear on the pinball (only faint but when comparing the two they match up)
the artist was marcus ..see this....amazing how many he did !!

thread in youtube under "world top pinball artist" not sure if there is any interest on here ?? its an interesting subject if not !.............the drawings (mine) the head side art and the artist signature /studio stamp is actually on the pinball database (ipdb) at the bottom of the page along with the photos of the pins playfield etc ive just found out ..
chris

Attachments

• DSCN2296.JPG
    DSCN2296.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN2295.JPG
    DSCN2295.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
This has been lying under my bed for years ,i got it from someone on the yahoo pinball site years ago who got it from someone at DATA EAST when they were closing...someone on here may have sold it to me ??...its never been properly framed up but would look great next to the pinball (sold mine years ago)..the thing i noticed was in places its pretty quickly put together in pen and ink,,airbrush and pencil ..the pencil lines have never been erased so a few squiggles and thorns in pencil which shouldnt appear in the finished art do appear on the pinball (only faint but when comparing the two they match up)
the artist was marcus ..see this....amazing how many he did !!

thread in youtube under "world top pinball artist" not sure if there is any interest on here ?? its an interesting subject if not !.............the drawings (mine) the head side art and the artist signature /studio stamp is actually on the pinball database (ipdb) at the bottom of the page along with the photos of the pins playfield etc ive just found out ..
chris

Still got your old GnR Chris. Remember you offered me the art work at the same time. That has been a few years now hasn't it :)

Cheers Tony

tony.....go away i dont like you !!! :D:D:D:p ......i never recovered !! ,,,,,,,,,,ive had a lot of interest but no takers as yet...
£500 would buy it plus whatever the postage is (its only card but will be sent on stiff poly board for strength).......no idea how to price but the artwork has to be worth that...

chris

If anyone hasn't seen Markus and what he is up to now; well worth checking out... ;)

@chris platt sadly i'll have to bow out of this one. I'd love it, and a massive GnR fan....but not got that kind of cash free, especially at this time of the year :( Good luck tho with the sale!

Back
Top Bottom