What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guns N' Roses jersey Jack

Demetrios+helen

Site Supporter
Alias
Demi
Hi there, pinball friends
Would anyone know where the ethernet socket is located for Jersey Jack Guns N' Roses
As wireless is taking too long to download
Many thanks as always for your help

Does anyone know how or where I can get hold of some JJP GnR spot light upgrades?

I have the servos but need the upgraded plastic parts, sadly pu-parts do not ship to the UK! grrrr.

Does anyone know how or where I can get hold of some JJP GnR spot light upgrades?

I have the servos but need the upgraded plastic parts, sadly pu-parts do not ship to the UK! grrrr.

You should be able to get the 3d print files online and either print them or someone may do you a solid. A mate at work printed them for me but not fitted yet as my stock lights are okay.

I'll try and find the file for you later tonight 👍

These are the files I had printed: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4854563

IIRC the 4 parts are for one spot light (up down left right) so you'll need to do two print runs.

Back
Top Bottom