What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guns and roses magnets .... again

The seeker

Registered
IMG_7626.JPG IMG_7625.JPG Hi guys so I've got a new magnet board and new fuses but before I start the job I'm still confused as to why the last guy taped the three black wires (coming off each magnet) together what should these be attached to? Am I missing a part ? Many thanks for any help James

I think they should all be attached to that purple yellow wire screwed to the playfield. It provides the common power supply.

Thanks PBM, I'm more goring to try to do the work over Christmas fingers crossed I don't blow myself up. The wires seem short think they've been cut at some point I did kinda think all roads lead to the purple wires with yellow dots but sure. Don't suppose any one with a game could take a photo under the play field? Many thanks tho PBM

Each magnet has one of its wires commoned to the violet yellow, and the other to one of the fuses.

Back
Top Bottom