What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gumtree

Kram

Registered
Hi
Does anyone know of or even might be on here the Bloke call Matt who's selling various pins on gumtree comes from Crawley area ?
I'm after the Simpson pinball party before you all jump in before me !

Cheers Mark.

If I had known that then I would have come back to you about the roadshow!......thought you were some sort of dodgy dealer knocking out junk.....

Many of my machines are used on site, but are also serviced regularly and any major issues are repaired by Andy N. The older games I have for sale are the ones I had hoped to use in a pinball clubhouse that never happened!

Matt Vince is as reliable as you're gonna get. He regularly arranges events and leagues, he lets complete strangers play pinball in his house, he has done me more favours than I could count. He is also affiliated into the UK pinball hall of fame, if it means anything it means he's trustworthy.

Matt's prices are also rock bottom, though I hate to say it in case he puts them up!

Matt Vince is as reliable as you're gonna get. He regularly arranges events and leagues, he lets complete strangers play pinball in his house, he has done me more favours than I could count. He is also affiliated into the UK pinball hall of fame, if it means anything it means he's trustworthy.

Matt's prices are also rock bottom, though I hate to say it in case he puts them up!

I concur Matt is one of the good guys

Back
Top Bottom