What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guardians of the Galaxy cleland custom code for the le

lee riley

Site Supporter
Link is below, restore it directly to an SD card using some type of utility (I gather you know how to do this) and pop it into your game.

In the adjustments menu, goto feature adjustments and change the last option (48) "Music Attenuation" to -25. This seems like a good balance for me, but you can adjust accordingly. The higher the negative value the louder the call outs. I'm still working on balancing out compared to the original stuff because they are very compressed and recorded in a vocal booth. Where as the movie stuff was on set and has background stuff too, even tough I pulled it all from only the center channel sound track from the DVD.

Thanks,
lee

Here's the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tp6gt0b25mjmle/GOTG_LE.img?dl=0

So what does "restore it directly to an SD card using some time of utility" mean? I definitely don't know how to do this. I had cleland code on my LE recently fail. I have a backup code on an SD card, but I'm assuming I can't upload cleland code on a jump drive and it'll work?

Back
Top Bottom