What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Buy Low Reflective glass

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
dad6501d46e41b70d0a567839264a7c3.jpg
0ec47c8047265d7d43807fba11a3d905.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Folks would be good to see more folks sign up for collection - I have to move this quickly and can’t let any glass be around in August.

Neil

I’m waiting to find out if Wayne - Hullshark is down to Flip Out with my mirror glass next Thursday before I can book a slot.
Once he confirms with me I will book a slot👍
I am 250 miles away so would be ideal to collect both if possible🙏

Folks would be good to see more folks sign up for collection - I have to move this quickly and can’t let any glass be around in August.

Neil

Don't forget my offer of the van Neil, I'm only 20 mins from Woking so ideally I'd collect from you.

However if it get's too much we can drive the van up to flipout, load up then drive back to yours?

I’m waiting to find out if Wayne - Hullshark is down to Flip Out with my mirror glass next Thursday before I can book a slot.
Once he confirms with me I will book a slot👍
I am 250 miles away so would be ideal to collect both if possible🙏

Same here mate so will co-ordinate with you guys

Neil

I have sent PM Neil did you get it ok.

Hard to book slot with logistics of 6hr journey there traffic permitting and 30+ sheets to pick up for over a doz people.

Thanks Col

Hi Neil, I have booked a flipout slot too, so can be removed from Woking collection. Thanks!

Neil, I asked to collect from yours, but didn't realise that meant you organising Croydon to Woking. So have booked to collect from Croydon (only 20 minutes difference) and you can remove me from the Woking list. Thank you, Clive.

I have sent PM Neil did you get it ok.

Hard to book slot with logistics of 6hr journey there traffic permitting and 30+ sheets to pick up for over a doz people.

Thanks Col
Hi Col, I previously asked about meeting up at A14/A1 to collect from you, but have now made arrangements to collect my 3 sheets direct from FlipOut - Thanks - Keith

Ok I’ve got

Jag555
Gonzo
Safecrackerboy
Ben-P
madnet
jazzbouche

Are already at my house I’m afraid! So ping me when you want to collect from mine :)

No problem, it’s about the same time wise for me, so thanks for collecting! I will drop you a PM.

Thanks!

Would I be able to grab mine from yours Neil?

Saves a bit of driving if I can. Not a problem if I can't though, I can do a flip out spot if need be.

Cheers,
Dan.

Would I be able to grab mine from yours Neil?

Saves a bit of driving if I can. Not a problem if I can't though, I can do a flip out spot if need be.

Cheers,
Dan.

sure when you thinking of coming down?

so just remember to check the date and time of your booking. We had someone arrive a whole week early, they got lucky in that someone was able to give them their glass but not likely to be the case.

I'll leave the member unnamed until he either comes clean or I'm hammer at ukpinfest next year LOL :D

Thats great for me and madnat - much appreciated!
Time to figure out which of us picks them up...rock/paper/scissors?

[mention]Jazzbouche [/mention] I thought you wanted to play [mention]Neil McRae [/mention] Star Wars??! [emoji23]

I can collect sometime convenient [mention]Neil McRae [/mention] will PM you for specific dates/times.

Folks,
Just to be clear the sign up system is if you are coming to FLIP OUT to collect.

If you want to collect from my house, you need to PM me.

Neil.

Just got back from collecting my order. Looking great in TOTAN.

Got to clean everything now I can see it so much clearer...

Thanks for an easy collection [mention]Neil McRae [/mention] and organising everything. [emoji122]c2d2a06183c735d6418168139f97b503.jpg

thanks for collection mate and sorry I had to run! You and safecracke boy timed it perfectly as I had to rush off !

Cheers.
Neil.

Just a reminder to everyone, the glass has to be out of flip out by the end of July so please if you haven't booked a slot or arranged via someone please do so asap.

Focused on getting this out the way but probably do one more run for glass before brexit late august/September. Who knows what will happen then.

Zsolt the great guy who makes the glass night pop on here to say hello - he has a pinball club in Hungary where the glass came from and he is up for more if we need it.

Cheers,
Neil.

Back
Top Bottom