What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Buy Low Reflective glass

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Ok final payment made and glass ships to the UK on Wednesday - not quite sure yet when it arrives in the UK. But at the very latest next week.

Neil.

thank you all for your reflections. And hopefully they won't have shattered by the time I've given you the glass!

Unfortunately I missed this thread in time to order . If there is sufficient demand will you consider doing another bulk purchase in the future ? If so put me down for 12 sheets.

yeah lets get this order over and done with and we can take a view.

ok folks - here are the sign up options for collection so far. I will add some slots for collecting from me at Woking as soon as I'm happy I can get the glass home.

Just to be clear, when you come to collect the glass given the wide spread reach of folks across the country. Its masks on _absolutely_ no exceptions, no mask, no open the door, no glass, no smiley face! :D

* MASK ON
* RECOMMEND GLOVES ALSO
* BRING PACKAGING / STRAPS (USING YOUR DIRTY PANTS AS A STRAP NOT RECOMMENDED).
* DO *NOT* COME EARLY ON YOUR SLOT
* IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE LET ME KNOW
* BE AS ORGANISED AS YOU CAN TO LOAD THE GLASS INTO YOUR CAR SO WE DON'T RISK CAUSING A TRAFFIC JAM OR BREAKING GLASS (EMPTY YOUR RUBBISH AND DIRTY PANTS OUT BEFORE YOUR LEAVE!)
* IF YOU HAVE KIDS KEEP THEM GAGGED AND LOCKED IN THE BACK.
* IF YOU MENTION YOU OWN A Star Wars WE WILL TRY NOT TO LAUGH AT YOU :D

Just a remember that the glass is fragile on the edges, and it can be scratched as its coated on both sides.

Is there a special knock sequence on the knock we need to do?
Do we flash ID if we say for example have a Turtles mask on. Will neighbour's call the Met if too many of us turn up with masks on?
Which Marquee of Star Wars, just so I know.....

Is there a special knock sequence on the knock we need to do?
Do we flash ID if we say for example have a Turtles mask on. Will neighbour's call the Met if too many of us turn up with masks on?
Which Marquee of Star Wars, just so I know.....

Lol all of them - they are all terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom