What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold GROUP BUY: FISHPAPER

Oh, c'mon, Dan! The 2nd roll is printed with pictures of lovely ladies with nice boobies :p

Betcha want some now! ;)

I called RH NUTTALL again today to change the order to 2 rolls. No problem. Will post money today and hopefully they'll FedEx it to me on Thursday for delivery on Friday.

I PMd but just to be sure I will have two sheets to the the second roll used up.

I just found my missing fish paper :oops:

If you run out and someone wants my piece on the order, feel free to remove me.

If not, don't worry, the stuff you are selling is cheap enough that I am not going to be upset about having 2 lots of it :)

If the paper arrives Friday bring the surplus with you to SWL on Saturday as I'm sure you might find another buyer or two... :thumbs:
Will do. Sod's Law says it'll arrive just after 11am on Saturday morning and I'll have left for Sunny Salisbury by then ;)

dontpanicweb.jpg

Called them today. Cash has been safely received and rolls to be shipped today via FedEx. Fingers crossed should be here by 5pm tomorrow. Assuming that it does I'll be putting the new A1 cutting mat I got for my birthday yesterday to good use this weekend!

I'll then PM each of you individually to request your address and payment (either via PayPal or bank transfer please). Once received I'll pop your sheets in the post.

Happy Days :D

Back
Top Bottom