What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold GROUP BUY: FISHPAPER

Apologies to @Dave2084 and @Eddie Twadds but I've only just managed to pop your fishpaper in the post today. Been a busy week and my car has been at the bodyshop having a new door and wing after some nice person drove into the side of it last month!

Hey! Thanks @Mfresh for the cool hat! :D

11007995_1088942634464675_547833573_n[1].jpg

Picked up my mail today and got mine thanks Peter.

This is some super heavy duty fishpaper. The stuff I got from Farnell is much thinner, this stuff is more like fishcardboard :)

Thanks for the massive effort you must have gone to post this out to everyone :thumbs:

Picked up my mail today and got mine thanks Peter.

This is some super heavy duty fishpaper. The stuff I got from Farnell is much thinner, this stuff is more like fishcardboard :)

Thanks for the massive effort you must have gone to post this out to everyone :thumbs:
You're right Luke, this is the heavy duty stuff. The "GC ELECTRONICS 560 FIBROID FISH PAPER ELECTRICAL INSULATION" from Farnell is 10 Thou (0.01") which is roughly 0.25mm. This stuff I got from RH Nuttall is 0.38mm (they round it up to 0.4mm) which is 15 Thou (0.015") so it's half as thick again. Even so, it's ruddy tough stuff! Old bits I've got are more like sugar paper in comparison but when I measured them with the digital calipers it was all definitely 15 Thou which is why I wanted to source the right stuff... and get it a lot cheaper too ;)

did he get the wrong stuff?
I got me the right stuff ;) All details in the original post.

this thread may still have some distance to go, if the pitchfork mob start demanding refunds
Ha! Bring it on! You'll need more than pitchforks. I've used the couple of sheets left over to clad my pinshack so it's probably bombproof. Unlike this poor fool's manshed...

giphy[1].gif

I've updated the status of this thread to SOLD as I think we're all pretty much done! :) I don't think I got delivery confirmation from @andy, @Eddie Twadds or @myPinballs - drop me a PM or comment here and I'll do the final status update on the original post ;)

For any one else who comes across this thread in the future I still have 2 spare sheets available - yours for £2 each including postage as per the original post.

Just a final note to say thank you to everyone one for getting involved and making it possible for us to all get a bargain. :D

I've updated the status of this thread to SOLD as I think we're all pretty much done! :) I don't think I got delivery confirmation from @andy, @Eddie Twadds or @myPinballs - drop me a PM or comment here and I'll do the final status update on the original post ;)

For any one else who comes across this thread in the future I still have 2 spare sheets available - yours for £2 each including postage as per the original post.

Just a final note to say thank you to everyone one for getting involved and making it possible for us to all get a bargain. :D

Do you still have any left?

Unless someone has a piece left they want to sell me?
I bet loads of us are sitting on this sheet of fish paper that we might need "some day". How much do you need mate? I've dug mine out and can share a small amount :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom