What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GrizZ's Ultimate Guide To Popeye - The good , the bad and the spinach

Shame you can’t get the matching colour ramp from upper playfield but ok if you have the metal ramp.
Would like to see what the translucent blue looks like.
Looks better though than original though.

Shame you can’t get the matching colour ramp from upper playfield but ok if you have the metal ramp.
Would like to see what the translucent blue looks like.
Looks better though than original though.

I don't mind the upper one contrasting.

Some White ones surfaced a while ago. I think they are sold out now.

Wow. I knew that Popeye was bad but didn't realise it was THAT bad.

Seriously RIP . Such a young age. Very sad.

I am reliably informed that my old spinach guzzling Popeye now resides at The Pinball Office ! The very machine that drove me to the brink of pinball madness 😵‍💫

So get on down there, say hello to the old sailorman , play it , scratch your head, love / hate it ......and wonder just what damage has GrizZ done to his mind that he rates this game so much 😁

Stay frosty and eat yr greens yeah ! Toot toot !

For behold, I bring unto you this Christmastime good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people , but mostly Popeye fans :cool:

PDF of the rules/discussion . Formatted years ago by the legend @cooldan . Was hosted on the PAPA site for a time but seems to have gone. Its a lot clearer and easier to read than on here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jo8i2xveusexCOFX2iSIL-9N0EevwFjg/view?usp=drivesdk

😇And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising Popeye, and saying, 'Glory to Popeye and Sgt. GrizZ in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will and spinach to all. Toot toot'😇

Same author Joe'sClassic Video Games also has a repair log / video for that machine. He has a bunch of pinball repair videos worth checking out. 😀

And yes I am aware that 6 years on , and the machine sold :rolleyes: ...I am still banging on about Popeye :D I think it broke something in my brain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom