What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Itch

Registered
Alias
BAT
Hello, thanks for letting me join, long time pinball fan, been years since I’ve owned one though, I grew up in a pub with lots of different pinballs back in 90’s,

Im based in East Sussex,

not sure introduction post is the best place to ask this but what is everyone’s opinion on the price to pay for a good condition sttng pin

thanks
Itch (I wish I had used BAT my pinball name instead of my Xbox name lol)

welcome @Itch

i guess a good sttng 3.5k - 4k. depends on condition and any mods. eg a colour dmd display adds a few £100s to the value.

Sold a good condition unmodded sttng this time last year for £3k. Suspect you’ll be having to pay closer to £4-4.5k as prices have increased a lot during lockdown.

What about £4750, I’ve tried to get lower but that’s as low as I can get it,

You should start a new thread under the “ how much is this table worth “ thread, with more detail about condition. If it’s all shiny with many new parts, plays without the many faults these machines have , minimum new balls, rubbers, leds, unbroken ramps no fade to cabinet decals then maybe, if it’s just one someone’s had unplayed in their garage for years then no. But as I say post new thread with game in title and people who’ve recently bought or better still are thinking of selling will chip in.

who is selling it for that much?

I wouldn't pay more than 3K for a TNG unless its minty fresh or your must have grail pinball machine.

for more than that you are close to Stern Star Trek money and many other epic games.

who is selling it for that much?
I wouldn't pay more than 3K for a TNG unless its minty fresh or your must have grail pinball machine.

for more than that you are close to Stern Star Trek money and many other epic games.
I’m starting to think I give this one a miss, glad I joined thanks for the info,

The more I think about the more I fancy a newer pin, I love the look of the WIzard of Oz one for sale, it’s just a bit more than I want to pay out,

Hello everyone !
thank you for letting me join in.
I'm French and having 4 pins : TAF / BSD / IJ / TRRS
I try keeping them neat, putting back in place what was went wrong by previous owners and all of them now are in pretty good conditions.
My next step would go for the Afterglow project and I've seen it's active here.
Philippe

Back
Top Bottom