What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Epsom

robtherich

Registered
Good morning

and greetings from Rob in Epsom i have just come across this forum in my search for pinball info, hoping to get my first table soon but have much to learn in the meantime, I’m fast approaching 50 and have been fascinated with Pinball since I came across a Bally Dolly Parton around 30 years ago. Not sure what to try and get but cant spend more than £1500 I remember quite liking T2, looks like there’s loads of info on this forum I’m glad I stumbled across it.

Welcome.

I can't say I've ever come across Dolly Parton. :rolleyes:
£1500 should buy you a nice machine. Make a list of what you want before you start waving your purse around.
Do you want an early classic electronic game or a newer DMD (dot matrix display) game ?
Now T2 is not the deepest game in the world and when I owned mine it was my only pin at the time. I quickly bored of it because the scoring is very biased towards multiball.

Reactions: JT.
Welcome to the forum, you've definetly come to the right place both for friendly advice and information, and for actually buying a machine. Lots of machines change hands here, with none of the risk of buying off ebay.

Hi ya Rob,

Welcome to the forum! Why not come along to one of the local league meets and see what games other enthusiasts have available?

Matt

i popped into Pipeline last week and the AC DC table caught my eye i wonder what others think of it and how its regarded generally does anyone know what a table like that would fetch?

That one at Pinball Heaven is a Pro I think where as the one in the Pipeline is a Premium so has the lower hell playfield and some other bits and bobs on it. IMO Premium is the way to go if you're looking at buying an AC/DC and on the second hand market I'd say somewhere around the £5K mark is about right :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom