What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Great Scott"

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

You may remember we posted this video a while back.
Well its now time to explain.

We have arranged for a movie prop replica of the BTTF time machine to be at the show all day Saturday, "the time machine " is an exact movie replica and will be available for photos and just generally looking awesome all Saturday.

The Back to the future high score tournament will run on the Saturday and the winner will get to go on a drive along and maybe get up to 88mph well depending on A27 traffic ;)

Many thanks to Daniel Bradford for the use of his BTTF pinball machine to run this tournament

And thank you to Brian O'Neil for supplying his Deloren for the show.

This will be a pound a play and times will be made public on the Saturday.

Lots more exciting updates to come.

cheers
will

Cool.
Would be good to disappear in a cloud of smoke just as the blue lights get turned on behind you.

I believe the US specification speedo's had a set speed of 85 as mandated by federal laws of the 80's but the other countries were higher though rumours are the stock car could only achieve 120 and they weren't exactly quick.

Still, it is a Delorean and I have only ever seen one on the road and I had to follow it for a while.

This is the car thats coming….. I want to win the high score tournament so bad, just wish I had played the pin more than five times before trading it with uncool dan

slideImg6.gif

The North isn't far dude …… Check out all the players coming from Europe, trust me you don't want to miss this show

I used to live about 2 miles from the Delorean Factory.

My folks now live about a mile from it...
Were a load of deloreans there for their 30th anniversary a few years ago

Only ever seen the Delorean at Universal so to have the chance to ride in a replica of the BTTF one , now that's way more than cool.
I don't really enter comps but I will be entering this one.
Congrats Will on a awesome prize for a competition.

Back
Top Bottom