What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grail pins

My grail pin was a mm for less than 6k.
Couldn't find one anywhere in the 3 years I looked.
So i bought one for 6k.
When it came to selling it, I couldn't for the life of me find anyone who wanted to buy one for 6k and I had to sell it for less. Go figure.
Anyway, loved it and would have kept it if money hadn't been tight then.

There’s been no real grail pins for me because all the ones I want are easily enough obtained. GB PREM and MMr I’d like to have through the fold. JJP GNR for obvious reasons.

Nah - not such a thing!

Just about had everything I want - except for a big bang bar.

If I owned one, I can guarantee I would sell it in a few months.

Love the idea of owning certain games again......

Do not think I could even compile a top 5 pinball list that I would keep forever (not that I could afford 5).....

It’s a brutal game. I nearly imported one from the US but we ran out of space at flip out. Pair this game with bounty Hunter and two crates of gaviscon.

Very jealous Steve. That's my grail SS game too. Do you know the history of it? Playfield looks superb.

Jerry's went with him when he went to live in the US I believe.

NOTHING is better than Centaur

Solar fire imported from US by Tobin
Seller had sourced a good upper deck and did some touch ups. Backglass is CPR repro so mint. Some numpty back in the day has put black stripes on the backbox. Luckily you cant see them in the line

NOTHING is better than Centaur

Solar fire imported from US by Tobin
Seller had sourced a good upper deck and did some touch ups. Backglass is CPR repro so mint. Some numpty back in the day has put black stripes on the backbox. Luckily you cant see them in the line
It looks in good condition - well done for prising it off Tobin!

Back
Top Bottom