What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grail pin incoming, hype train ahead!!!!

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
So, we all have 'grail pins', mine are:

AC/DC
Attack from Mars
No Good Gofers

If you had of told me when I got into table ownership last August that by the end of next week, one of the above tables would be heading to my house, I would have called you a silly beggar and to get back on your medication!

The count down however is on, ETA 7 days until Gofers arrive! Used to play one all the time back at University when you could still occasionally find a pin on location.

So here's me right now:
cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_09_09_tumblr_mi6u3p6lNX1qz9vlho1_250.gif

Here's me when I get it home:
soexcitedsoscared.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_07_7.gif

Here's me waiting through the next few days:
media.giphy.com_media_8fMFVjvBTKb96_giphy.gif

And here's if anything gets in my way:
big.assets.huffingtonpost.com_zacmorris.gif

And here's all of you:
media.tumblr.com_tumblr_lj33jn6vRD1qaclw9.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well if you disabled Spidermans shaker cause it was a little noisy then get ready for the sh*t hitting the fan with your Mrs and the neighbors,
that slam ramp is not exactly quite.
Apart from that stoked for you buddy. Gofers rocks, I love mine and the best way to play it is get three mates round and play a four player game, there's no better way to play a Gofers, ask @chris b .

Last edited:
Well if you disabled Spidermans shaker cause it was a little noisy then get ready for the sh*t hitting the fan with your Mrs and the neighbors,
that slam ramp is not exactly quite.
NGG is going where Creech / TZ is so the noise isn't an issue :)

Back
Top Bottom