What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Waterworld

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
I have been offered one of these. Never seen one - can anyone offer an opinion on it?
It has been in storage for a while and the guy has just got it out and says it's working. I doubt 100% though!
Any idea on value? He wants to sell but not by Ebay.
Cheers
Garry

Never played one , but don't hear great things about it tbh.

Any value it has is pretty much down to rarity/curiosity in the UK. I'd say 900 -1200. There was one being hawked on ebay for ages last year, think it finally dropped down to about 1400 ??? May not have even sold for that.

One sold on German ebay recently 1200 Euro.

I think £800- £1k. Gaz Pound struggled for donkeys years to sell his for about £1200 I think

Hi. I never got to see the waterworld. A friend of a friend owned it. I was asked to call said individual. I did, offering to take a look and help sell it, I left a message.

I am all for Christian charity, but when you offer to help complete strangers and they do not even call you back ....

It could be the same one, as my friend lives in Happy Valley.

Take care round there ..

image.jpg

image.jpg
My mate's ex wife is every bit as bad as those depicted on TV

I'm interested in it - made a reasonable offer subject to no major issues and he said he wanted more.
I have a feeling he will come back to me.

I've got a couple. Fantastic game. One of the best Gottlieb games.

I paid well over £1k for both of mine. Needed another to help fix the first. In my experience, the going rate is more like £1200-1400. And neither I bought worked for that....

Back
Top Bottom