What's new

Expired Gottlieb Volcano

Expired Due to no activity

Poibug

Registered
So,this game was the best Volcano I could make up from two machines.the first one was bought eons ago,back in 2010 IIRC.
At a friends at the mo , but will give it a good check over to ensure it will be fully working.
Has aftermarket power supply and also after market CPU board( a Ni-wumpf one) - so makes it less worrisome than with original boards!
Usual dings on cab/backbox as you would expect.

Part of backglass in corner is missing can be seen in photo as it has filter Gel there instead.However this REALLy isn't noticeable when game is on due to the fact there is a fwd and aft backglass - just look at the pics.The gel can be seen in one pic where you see the back of the backglass but it aint visible from the front - look at front of backglass bottom left.
also rub mark on score display green filter on glass - see pic - replacement green cover for glas avail .Note not really visible with game on as it has green plastic score filters over display directly.

Legs a bit tatty as can be seen - but will clean up better.

The playfiield is ok ( waaay better than the original one I had ) - Main points of note is wear around the pop bumpers which were touched up (by a previous owner not me) .
Small wear on ski ramp

Small part of cab missing near shooter - pretty much hidden with lockbar on - see pic

Plus when mylar was removed it took away small amounts of paint - zoom in on pics

I bought new plastics tho did not fit all - purposely kept the original top big one on the game - tho have the new one - game comes with all old and new plastics.

IIRC I replaced most or all of the pop bumper caps too

Game has been pretty reliable over the years I have had it

Game also comes with spare popper caps and an original manual - plus I have another playfield which can be bought for a small price if required - if not will sell that elsewhere separately

After £950

Machine currently in Manchester , but will be back in North Wales in a week or two all being well

See red gel covering damage below

backglass back.jpg

20170629_203547.jpg

pf btm.jpg
pf top.jpg

under.jpg
pf ski.jpg
pf mid.jpg

Note Gottliebs' service-friendly back box access, hinged to suit the right handed. And the twin playfield support for that wide playfield.

Is it an accident that the carrier bag emblazoned "I'm strong and sturdy" is under a Gottlieb game?

Back
Top Bottom