What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Gottlieb system 1 pins

Expired Due to no activity

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
Hi all. I've managed to get all the system 1 games, so am wanting to sell some of the duplicates I have.

All the pictures are over at the Facebook page:

Www.facebook.com/coinopking

We've replaced all the power and cpu boards for new, stripped and cleaned each game, touched up the cabinets where required, new rubbers, etc. Some backglasses have been sealed. Many fitted with LED kits.

Many thanks.

(Picture just for drooling purposes)

Attachments

• 5909ac5c-1e26-4feb-a562-38c71e88bf3b.jpg
    5909ac5c-1e26-4feb-a562-38c71e88bf3b.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 308
Not sure about drooling, maybe more on the cringe and vomit scale as Gotts from this era were famous for it.

I think the reputation comes from the board sets being unreliable.

With both power and cpu replaced for bulletproof modern replacements, these shouldn't experience any breakdown issues.

The artwork on the system 1 games is far superior to most games that came out in the 90s!

The artwork on the system 1 games is far superior to most games that came out in the 90s!

The Gordon Morison artwork of Gottlieb's early SS games is fantastic - look at Genie, Countdown and Pinball Pool to just name just three.

Not everyone's cup of tea I guess, but I think the backglasss especially of these games look amazing! :D

Back
Top Bottom