What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Gottlieb Rocky

I have a manual Peter but seem to struggle with the wire code. It doesn’t seem to correlate very well with what I’m seeing hence wanting the pics. But I am thick as **** so probably just me.

Wow this project is dragging it’s heals!! So I finally got the backglass mounted and installed. That shaved at least five years off my life😅.
It would seem the keys for the head were lost so someone prized the piece of wood at the top which retains the glass in order to remove the backglass. So now when you put the glass in, it tips out from the top.
I had to cut a piece of wood and tack it in place. All done now.

Currently got the playfield stripped and ready for cleaning. Then a case of re assembly.

Boards are all repaired and will hopefully work.

I reckon I may have some pain around edge connectors and corroded pins. No idea where you get those pins or how you get the old ones out to clean them. I’d appreciate any pearls of wisdom around that.

First time the head has been on with a backglass for many a year.

Oh and I still need 2x 31” legs if anyone has two they’d be willing to sell.

And if anyone wants to buy the machine as a going concern that would help me buy my next project!! Hit me up on pm.

It sure looks purdy.

Cheers
Gaz

3A1F65EE-021F-4D8A-B82F-57636DF239EF.jpeg4FF7A7E1-C971-4934-A22B-01A864E38108.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom