What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Gottlieb Lucky Strike

Just a quick update as it's been a while :D The game is finished other than the apron but I'm saving that for when I need to do a couple of others at the same time. It had a few niggling issues that I couldn't sort so after a quick trip to The Legend's it's all working :thumbs:

Massive thanks to Dave @DAD for helping to get the parts, John @Biff for helping me work through some of it's issues and all round EM advice and The Legend @pinballmania for getting her fully working.....top work gentlemen!

The game will be at Pinfest in a couple of weeks for everyone to play and hopefully enjoy :) Here's a few pics to call this done....

original_094f94bd-20b2-44c4-bc70-f910ae445b58_PXL_20210814_172710007.jpg

PXL_20210814_172716207.jpg

PXL_20210814_172722116.jpg

PXL_20210814_172730510.jpg

PXL_20210814_172735640.jpg

This is beautiful! What an absolutely amazing job, really wish I had a way down to pinfest, it looks like it’ll play like new.

What a amazing job !! This has definitely has the " WOW " factor and I got to admit I am not really a led man , but the LEDs in this machine makes it , so crisp and a new look , I love it !!

After being on here for over a year, it's the first time I've ventured into the shop logs section, so this is the first one I've read. Just gone through the whole log and it's been a very interesting read, as well as educational - I'd not heard of magic sponges or superlube before!

I've also not generally been so interested in EM machines, but seeing the solid build quality/engineering, knowing the work that you've put in, and the fantastic end result, I couldn't help thinking that I'd love to see this in the flesh, and maybe have a game. Then you say that it'll be at Pinfest! Looking forward to having a go.

Great job, and thanks for writing it all up. 👍

...goes off to no doubt spend hours reading other shop logs...

Back
Top Bottom