What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Gottlieb Gold Wings Speaker panel plastic

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Looking for a gotlieb gold wings speaker panel plastic or similar system 80b game such as genesis, rock, monte carlo etc etc

If I ever get round to changing the one on Genesis you can have the old one... It's got a very small chunk out of it but it's better than no panel at all... :biggrin1:

Looking for a gotlieb gold wings speaker panel plastic or similar system 80b game such as genesis, rock, monte carlo etc etc

Hello mate

hope you're getting on ok with the old gal. I hope you're successful with your parts hunt. It's such a crazy playfield layout. I loved it. I seem to remember seeing some alternate translites on eBay.com.

Regards

gaz

Yep coming along nicely, full restoration well under way now, though other machines keep getting in the way. Massive amount of new parts being fitted and sourcing them all does take some time. Hope to bring to nlp show next year.

Back
Top Bottom