What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Gottlieb Genesis manual

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Genesis manual or pdf file.
I bought flipper bats thinking they came complete but all I’ve got is the bat. I need the shaft that screws to the bat if anyone has a couple to sell. Ken
499C9B6C-BD81-4C50-A52E-90B6733FFD8F.jpeg

Last edited:
Got these nos not sure if gottlieb?

Attachments

• IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3113.jpeg
    IMG_3113.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 7
Don’t think they’re Gottlieb but I got some of them.
I need 2 with a threaded hole at the top so the screw goes through the bat and into the thread on the shaft.
Yours have got a thin bit that fits inside a bat. Thanks anyway

Don’t think they’re Gottlieb but I got some of them.
I need 2 with a threaded hole at the top so the screw goes through the bat and into the thread on the shaft.
Yours have got a thin bit that fits inside a bat. Thanks anyway
Ah yes I know the one's you mean, sure I had them from a SF2 I will have a look for them

That’s great thanks. I don’t mind buying the complete assy (bat n shaft) if you find them

SF2 uses a different style to Genesis (SF2 has the pointy flippers, Genesis has the older design which is fatter, bit like a classic Bally flipper)

Have you tried Best of Pinball in Germany?

I don’t want em for Genesis. Need em for my Stargate which has pointy ones.
The manual I need is for Genesis.
I ought to have worded my ad better 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don’t want em for Genesis. Need em for my Stargate which has pointy ones.
The manual I need is for Genesis.
I ought to have worded my ad better 🤦🏻‍♂️
Ah okay, fair enough, didn't want you ending up with the wrong ones 😂

If your search for a manual isn't successful I've got a manual for Genesis if you ever need any specific pages in an emergency let me know and I can send you pictures or you can borrow it if need be ☺️

Back
Top Bottom