What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Gottlieb Fun Park 1968 Wedgehead - Working Project

DAD

Site Supporter
Alias
David Dutton
I know there's not a lot of love for EM games on this forum so I've sent this straight to Ebay, but I'm mentioning it here in case anyone is looking for an interesting and relatively rare project game - it runs until Sunday 11th December
The link is

Fun Park is the Add-a-Ball version of the much more common Fun Land, and has a way better rule set (Fun Land scoring is too random to be attractive as a players game)

I acquired this one some time ago with the intention of renovating it for my collection.
I've done all the hard work of getting it up and running again
- there is a video of Marie playing it here :
- but there is a fair amount of minor and cosmetic work still to do
I'm selling it now because I acquired another in better condition and I'd rather spend time on my other projects than finishing this one.

If you think it might be of interest I'm happy to talk you through what I've done and what I think there is still to do - drop me a PM with a phone number

20221203_195551c.jpg

I know there's not a lot of love for EM games on this forum so I've sent this straight to Ebay, but I'm mentioning it here in case anyone is looking for an interesting and relatively rare project game - it runs until Sunday 11th December
The link is

Fun Park is the Add-a-Ball version of the much more common Fun Land, and has a way better rule set (Fun Land scoring is too random to be attractive as a players game)

I acquired this one some time ago with the intention of renovating it for my collection.
I've done all the hard work of getting it up and running again
- there is a video of Marie playing it here :
- but there is a fair amount of minor and cosmetic work still to do
I'm selling it now because I acquired another in better condition and I'd rather spend time on my other projects than finishing this one.

If you think it might be of interest I'm happy to talk you through what I've done and what I think there is still to do - drop me a PM with a phone number

View attachment 188258
Message sent

Back
Top Bottom