What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Gottlieb Class of 1812

PinballDaze

Site Supporter
Alias
Pinball Dave
Guesses first.
Very dirty. Complete.
Dave

Attachments

• 20150902_192306.jpg
    20150902_192306.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 20150902_193216.jpg
    20150902_193216.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 58
The usual saucer roundness.

Left hand flipper had a Bally conical spring making it very weak. Sorted.

Think the yellow post rubbers have an appointment with the bin.

Attachments

• 20150917_170832.jpg
    20150917_170832.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
And the lowest left red disc target. Though I thought disc targets behind a drop target bank were more an 80's thing at the latest (thinking Eight Ball D/L, M&M Pac-Man, etc)
Yes, they've had a hammering!
Will be replaced. This is one for the Welsh weekend next June.

Great story behind this one....
Was bought from a Barry Island arcade 18 years ago. It came with another, Cactus Jacks, which kevlar has taken in and restored.
They was bits of sand in the cabinet!
Both planned for the Welsh weekend.

Barry Island, that place brings back memories of day trips to the beach as a small kid and then down for the Radio 1 Roadshow in the early 80's.

Let's hope that it can rise again!

Good to see the pictures of work being done, not sure if you can mix Cider and electrical work at the same time (but perhaps that was placed for after you'd finished work, as it was unopened)

Best of luck with the work and thanks for the good memories of Barry Island.

Returned a few years back and it definitely wasn't the same place.

Barry Island, that place brings back memories of day trips to the beach as a small kid and then down for the Radio 1 Roadshow in the early 80's.

Let's hope that it can rise again!

Good to see the pictures of work being done, not sure if you can mix Cider and electrical work at the same time (but perhaps that was placed for after you'd finished work, as it was unopened)

Best of luck with the work and thanks for the good memories of Barry Island.

Returned a few years back and it definitely wasn't the same place.
Thanks.
It will live again! Loads of faults to sort.
Barry Island still has pins but they are in a dire state. Cardiff central now have 5, so looking better.
Barry's Butlins.... rows of Pinballs and free snooker!

20170210_213722.jpg This will do. Have more to finish off. Nutty game !
This game is brought to you by the previous owner for selling it to me, Luke Wells for rescuing the Sound/Speech and a few hours labour.
Mixture of leds and incandescents. Who cares? Time for a few games

Looks great Dave, you not fancy having a go at the wear above the left flipper?

Yes.
I will have to hang on for it a little bit longer. Only because I want our next generation to play it. Have a plan, so will be with me a bit longer.

I know someone who's selling a nice looking Bone Buster if you want to share the love of Gottlieb with the next gen?

Reactions: JMP
Back
Top Bottom