What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Gottlieb Bone Busters

JMP

Site Supporter
Rare game and sorry to see go, but I need room with machines incoming.

Some quick pics but will provide better ones later.

s29.postimg.org_9nnjd39zb_20170129_223919.jpg

s27.postimg.org_vcq3lhc2b_20170129_224108.jpg

s29.postimg.org_kqnkzpivr_20170129_223938.jpg

Game fully working with no issues. Playfield, plastics, display, translite etc. all good plus a complete and working/talking skull topper. Cabinet has some marks, colours good and is pretty decent on all sides. Bottom panel of backbox has bowed a bit but still strong and rigid and causes no issues. All PCB's in very good condition and will upload a pic later. Had no problems whilst I've owned it other than minor adjustments and a new wireform gate needed under the plastic platform. Was at NLP last October and played well through the weekend.

Got an original manual and flyer to go with it.

It's a barmy game with multi-balls a plenty. Matt Adams uploaded a YT vid of the machine when he picked it up for me last summer:

Looking for £1,650..... or it'll be on Ebay tonight at £1,400 starting bid.

Last edited:
You need some Gottlieb in your life Will. :cool:

Just been offered reduced fees on Ebay so will be re-listed on there tonight with a reduced starting bid.... and open to offers of course.

Martin is due here in next 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Didn't realise it had cost you. Anyway, has worked out in the end. ;)

Back
Top Bottom