What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Gotleib domino em £600 Ono will be at nlp

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
Lovely little gotleib em domino cab has been re stencilled playfield is very nice back glass nice plays very nice it’s a really charming thing in great condition £850 I know nothing about em s so would prefer it to go to someone who knows about these as I can offer pretty much zero advice on these things pics to follow next week

Pics

If only such a place as a Domino arcade existed this would be perfect ;)

Seriously, this looks bang tidy and surely will sell at NLP to a pinball person. GLWS:thumbs:

Please be aware sure u know this mate, if this is to be at NLP the metal parts need to be farther.Normally earth from mains plug goes to tranny base.If so then take earth cable to leg plate.Then leg plate to side rails and to the door/Lockbar

Please be aware sure u know this mate, if this is to be at NLP the metal parts need to be farther.Normally earth from mains plug goes to tranny base.If so then take earth cable to leg plate.Then leg plate to side rails and to the door/Lockbar

That maybe a little job for you please chris

If you can prefer the earth cable or earth braid I will bring crimp and crimpers.Anything to save some time as will no doubt be busy!

Or, chuck it in a skip

I find it amazing that noone wants these 60s games. Imagine if it were a 60s jag, Maserati....

I do quite fancy this but space is the issue. Maybe I'll play it at NLP and want it anyway!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I love the EM's (although the battle to learn how to fix them is real and I find them harder than normal games) - someone needs to snap this up.

Had a go on it today, but don't know what the rotating dominoes do, admittedly I didn't particularly try to find out.

It’s a rotating target that has different values depending on what’s in the scoring position when hit

Back
Top Bottom