What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted GOTGLE

todler

Site Supporter
10 Years
As in title GOTGLE wanted.

A mate of mine is trying to buy mine off me but I don’t want to move it on at the moment. If anyone has one that they may be contemplating moving on let me know and I can pass on the info.
Don’t think he is in a desperate rush, so could be that you are waiting for the next NIB purchase and GOTG is on the block when it does.

Cheers

I think there maybe 2/3 in the UK and me and you have 2 of them so its gonna be a hard find if there is actually 3 so it might be worth looking for a premium.
That said I upgraded from a Pro and in my honest opinion that is the best bang for buck as it loses very little unlike some pins which lose ramps and major toys! the pro is well loaded and with Jim's(my pinballs) or Clelands mix is a pin to die for (again my opinion)
so my advice is for him to go pro, not only will he save a bundle he will not lose a bundle either and have just as much fun. All an LE bringsis all the nice looking bling and nothing really to the playabilliity.
my 2penneth
Col
oh and BTW like you mine is a keeper ATM

LE No148 Here.. so that’s 4
image.jpg

Oh my there’s a hole bucketful of them. Good taste I say. Btw mines 345 with much needed Topper

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 41
Hi, thanks for the replies. I'm 99% sure my mate is only after the LE for the mirrored backglass and bling. Only other option for me to consider is to trade down to a pro and sell him my LE.
Got five machines so the bling isn't high on the agenda and the gameplay isn't much different. :hmm:

By the way mine is No 298 and think it was Lees old one.

Cheers

Pro better gameplay imo as you don't have the big hands obscuring the ramp shots. Not a fan of the gold powder coating either.

I actually like the powder coating and never had an issue with the hands obscuring the ball during game play. Not like the cannon on ACDC. I suppose because they are so far up the playfield.

I might let my GOTGLE go.. been thinking on a BM66 catwoman..

Never played a BM66 - what’s better,!?

I might let my GOTGLE go.. been thinking on a BM66 catwoman..

Never played a BM66 - what’s better,!?
I absolutely love BM66 and it would be sitting here had I not ordered a MBr LE last year and the piper has now just been paid.
The only other pin that I would put before it is a DP as it’s Gabes (my little fella) favourite and he never shuts up about it after being glued to it at both NLP and Tilt this year.
In gabes defence I actually fancy one too so it will probs join my lineup hopefully before Xmas when I next move something on.
BM66 will follow at some point as I get next choice of pin and think it’s everything and more.
That said I won’t be moving my Guardians on for a very long while as it’s our go to pin, I love the theme and the music cleland/Jim have brought make it an ultimate music pin ahead of all the rock stuff out there

Back
Top Bottom