What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOTG Code

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
Is the 1.06 code better than the 1.04?

is there any extra polish on the 1.06?

I have Clelands sound mix on it at the moment.. take it this will be overwritten if I put 1.06 in?

You need the mypinballs 1.06 which is based on the Cleland code, but better as there's more songs.

Is the 1.06 code better than the 1.04?

is there any extra polish on the 1.06?

I have Clelands sound mix on it at the moment.. take it this will be overwritten if I put 1.06 in?
Just stick the Clelands mod back on the 1.06. Still works fine Dave

Jim has done a great job. Callouts from the movie (the game ones really grated on me; sooooo bad). Music from the movie but slightly different from the game as shipped. Much better in my opinion. Search the "do you like pina coladas" thread.

Does anyone have a link to Jim’s download.. for a GOTGLE?
Pinside doesn’t have it on the “sticky” thread

Contact Jim, he sorted me out, i just need the machine to turn up Thursday:)

Evening all!

Do you want the download for the file to create your own sd card, or do you want a new sd card preinstalled ready to rock?

Hi Jim if I could get the download please..

take it just download to SD card and ready to go.. think that’s what I did with Clelands (bought a spare SD Card)

I’d be interested in trying Jim’s code over Cleland. I’m sure I’ve seen links on pinside but never bookmarked them. Again for an LE. Good excuse for a play on the machines over the weekend. Also need to update the IM code.
Cheers Tony

Thanks Jim

I’ve downloaded the code to Laptop - tried to open the folder but says it’s corrupt. I have not yet put SD card in laptop to copy it over..

Should I re download?

it’s an image for the full sd card. You need to write it as a full card like any other full game image. This is why I offer an option to create a seperate presetup card for people!

it’s an image for the full sd card. You need to write it as a full card like any other full game image. This is why I offer an option to create a seperate presetup card for people!

:rofl: I downloaded the Cleland version at least 3 times before I realised my mistaken :hmm::tut: . Got there in the end. Just have to find/buy another SD card for your version.

downloaded the code successfully
Stuck it in. Few questions - I have herd a few different songs., but not as much or as long as previous code. . do they play during the mode like Clelands? If recall I had to changea setting in the menu music Attenuation or something?

Like the clarity of the callouts.

downloaded the code successfully
Stuck it in. Few questions - I have herd a few different songs., but not as much or as long as previous code. . do they play during the mode like Clelands? If recall I had to changea setting in the menu music Attenuation or something?

Like the clarity of the callouts.
I have Music Attenuation - 40, Speech Attenuation - 25. Overall voume is 23. Love it! 🙉

You need the mypinballs 1.06 which is based on the Cleland code, but better as there's more songs.

I’ve tried both codes and it seems to me that Cleland’s has more songs? Am I missing something here?

Here’s some that I don't think I've heard in mypinball’s code that are in Cleland’s:

Ooh Child
Father and Son
Brandy
Spirit in the Sky
Fooled Around and Fell in Love
Southern Nights
My Sweet Lord
I'm Not In Love
Escape (Pina Colada Song)

Last edited:
Also, I like that Clelands code plays the songs during the modes.

I think I will go back to Clelands... now just got to work out how to do it..

My version plays a selection of 12 music tracks only when you are out of mode and the tape player is on the screen. In mode its the stock stern music. Exceptions are at the end of the game (the chain) and when you are choosing a mode (mr blue sky)

The tape song list is

Cherry Bomb
Hooked on a feeling
Aint no mountain high enough
The Chain
Come alittle bit closer
Moonage daydream
Lake Shore Drive
Fox on the Run
The Rubberband Man
Surrender
I Want You Back
Spirit in the Sky

Fox on the run (short version) also plays for double scoring

Clelands version plays music all over the place and some might say its a bit of a mess like that. The real speech calls he added though are top class.

Anyway, thats what my version is all about. Luckily for owners there are lots of versions for you to choose the one you like most.

You may also notice that my version is defaulted not to start the game with a mode already selected so the tape player is onscreen first and the mode start lit.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I like both codes for different reasons.

Cleland’s is a bit messy and inconsistent with songs on some modes and movie music on others. And you do lose some film sound effects, for example you can't hear Yondu's whistle. But he has squeezed a lot of songs in there, some are only small clips but nice to have them.

Dave if you're still looking for Cleland code with 1.06:

PRO Cleland Version 1.06
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsraz2lqjinfimk/GOTG CLELAND_PRO_1_06.img?raw=1
LE/PREMIUM Cleland Version 1.06
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ylj6nderwtztq2/GOTG_CLELAND_LE_1_06.img?raw=1

Have any of the audio mixes got “ come and get your love “ by redbone ? Kinda the since most associated with the movie ... Mine should be here sometime I hope 😂

Have any of the audio mixes got “ come and get your love “ by redbone ? Kinda the since most associated with the movie ... Mine should be here sometime I hope 😂
I’m 90% sure it’s on the Cleland version.

Back
Top Bottom