What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gooood Morning Pin heeds..

Multiballs

Banned
Banned
What you plans this week/weekend?

I'll be mostly removing standard bulbs & replacing them with LED's for a handful (10) EM tables...

Mostly (not) looking forward to a 400 mile round trip tomorrow to pick up another machine!

..That's nothing! I did 950 miles in a day 2 months ago. I left the M55 at 6.45am got home at 1.30am the next day.

I don't mind to be honest. Tunes on.. and count how many people can't drive for sh!t.

HOURS of fun.

What table are you picking up? I know a courier..

I'll let you know when its safely home! They say when you move to North Norfolk you never escape again, but I'm glad of the chance to make an attempt once in a while.

That's what Alan Partridge once said.
smile-1.png

Safely home after my 9 hour trip with my 1939 Genco Airport. All went well except for one reluctant leg bolt ....remember to take my own WD40 if I'm daft enough to buy another one! I will dive into it when the sun rises again tomorrow and see what I've let myself in for.

I realise that most of you guys run much newer macnines but with a machine thats 70+ years old is it best to renew all the wiring for safety or hang on to as much as poss for originality? Pics to follow ASAP

Well done, I remember seeing an ad for one recently, there can't be many about, was that in original condition?

For something like that, originality has to be worth something to some people. But it also would be great if it can be played again, so somewhere in the safe side of original would be my vote.

vwtom' date=' post: 1698538 said:
Jimmy55 im north Norfolk born , folks still live there

Last time I was up there was offered one of these ,

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3312&picno=30584

Not my thing but you may like it , should still be there

Wow I love it! .....not sure if the budget would stretch at the moment though, One casual day in Norwich has meant two machines in 3 weeks already. I'd be interested in details though VW.

Calimori' date=' post: 1698536 said:
Well done, I remember seeing an ad for one recently, there can't be many about, was that in original condition?

For something like that, originality has to be worth something to some people. But it also would be great if it can be played again, so somewhere in the safe side of original would be my vote.

Looks fairly original from a casual inspection on the outside. The last owner bought it as a project 18 years ago and its just been stored ever since. I will take some photo's over the next few days and stick up a web page. Got to play catch up on some work now after my day off! ....who would be self employed??

Back
Top Bottom