What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goonies Pinball

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
I got an email yesterday from the guy creating a goonies pinball over in the states and am going to help out with sorting some custom text hopefully for the game. Its a re-theme of the 80b classic HollyWood Heat.

I'm sure you'll all agree what a great project this is and another brilliant way to keep the 80b world going :)

Check out the progress here:

www.gooniespinball.com

**** yeah. Goonies is awesome. There's gotta be a call out with reference to breaking the dick off the statue "oh no, my mums favourite piece":rofl:

Its always nice to see people going all out on a project. I wonder if there are any plans to add speech?

"I'm gonna hit you so hard, when you wake up your clothes will be out of style!"

I think this is just an Mp3trigger job from what I can remember, been at it a while.

OH joy of joys. Now I can make my pressure pad fart noise box dream a reality. HUZZAH!

Great theme to go for, bet there are loads of people following this machine being made.

Back
Top Bottom