What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good place to get canvas art prints made?

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Afternoon all, I hope everyone's week is going smoothly.....

I've been looking at ordering some canvas prints to decorate our flat; movie posters and such (the block canvas prints rather than posters which require frames) and whilst I've found a few of the ones I'm after, they are either overpriced, or take ages to be delivered (sent from over-seas)

Does anyone know of a printers/shop where say I can give them a few high quality files on a USB stick/e-mail and they can print large canvas prints? (preferably in/around London - or U.K turn around is fairly quick)

Many thanks in advance,

Den

VistaPrint are pretty good....

Afternoon all, I hope everyone's week is going smoothly.....

I've been looking at ordering some canvas prints to decorate our flat; movie posters and such (the block canvas prints rather than posters which require frames) and whilst I've found a few of the ones I'm after, they are either overpriced, or take ages to be delivered (sent from over-seas)

Does anyone know of a printers/shop where say I can give them a few high quality files on a USB stick/e-mail and they can print large canvas prints? (preferably in/around London - or U.K turn around is fairly quick)

Many thanks in advance,

Den
Boots

Back
Top Bottom