What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Godzilla Pro

Andydn

Site Supporter
Godzilla Pro - £6500

Superb condition throughout, only thing to note is the large warning decal on the rear of the cab had some scrapes so I removed this and gave it a coat of paint (see photo)

Flaming speaker lights
Art Blades (Official)
Shaker
Wayne’s flipper cooling fans 👍
3D figures replace the flat plastic ones (included though)
Saucer Mod
Cols plastic protectors (clear)

IMG_0788.jpeg
IMG_0789.jpeg
IMG_0790.jpeg
IMG_0792.jpeg
IMG_0791.jpeg
IMG_0793.jpeg
IMG_0787.jpeg

Last edited:
Open to offers on this too 👍

….now reduced

Last edited:
Might be a strange question.... but where are all of the labels and stickers from the back of the machine and how come it has that coin door fitted? They moved over to the DBA doors quite some time ago didn't they?

Might be a strange question.... but where are all of the labels and stickers from the back of the machine and how come it has that coin door fitted? They moved over to the DBA doors quite some time ago didn't they?
They changed the coin doors sometime in 2022 so earlier GZs have that coin door. My GZ and first DP were built about a month apart, GZ had the old style door, DP the new.

Andy says in the original post why the back has no labels
only thing to note is the large warning decal on the rear of the cab had some scrapes so I removed this and gave it a coat of paint (see photo)

Thanks for that info - just about to pick up some more but need the DBA doors for Nayax units.

I might have been responsible due to reporting the wiring errors with the coin/DBA harness - oops!

Will check that the correct doors are now fitted again

Thanks

Reactions: Jib
£6k and will be gone, hate to think of my loss on Premium and mods

Back
Top Bottom