What's new

Found it! Godzilla Premium

can’t see anyone getting shot of this game in a hurry, it’s fantastic.

If you really want one, get an order in with pinball heaven

I know, I know, but there's always chance. Order is in but who knows how long .... already waited a year for CC.

sadly there are a few up for grabs on pinside......:(

That you Simon, Phil emailed me about an hr ago. There are a few things I need to tidy up online and at home 😆

So is £10 a day electric bill in a 3 bed house when you’re an electrician and everything is tuned and tweaked as best you can. This is without my gas bill. I have no experience of £600 pinball machines and have entered at a bad time i know - but for the amount of joy it will give and that at present it’s rated 1st best game globally i’m sure if i ever did part it won’t have cost me that much. I can’t speak for everyone but for me it’s justified

Wasn't having a dig at you. If you've got the cash then spend it on what you want.

It just blows my mind the price that the mid range Stern models go for these days. That used to be Big Bang Bar money

no i didn’t take your comment as a dig. But you are correct they are sheet expensive and im just fortunate at present to be able to afford one. I have had to sell several things mind to attain this and have CCR on order from last year which keeps growing in price. It’s a shame but i have no experience of the previous world so not too tainted. It does explain how people have massive collections if like me you are new to the “game” - they wouldn’t have that now i think ?

American pinball and chicago gaming arnt any difference really from the games i’ve looked at

Back
Top Bottom