What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Godzilla Premium 9.3k or trade

SimonB

Site Supporter
Need a change in line up so have decided to put the Godzilla Premium up for sale but may consider a trade.

Bought September 2022 and delivered October 2022 from The Games Room Company, with a two year parts and labour warranty. Have confirmed with them that warranty is on the machine so is transferred to the new owner for the remainder of the warranty period.

No issues with the pin at all (technician issue is only that pin has a weak signal to the WiFi router as it is far away). Pin did have an issue with the node board during ownership however Games Room Company came out and replaced it under warranty so no further issues.

Running V1.07 with 953 balls played, has Col’s plastic protectors, shooter rod and action button plates, mirror blades, pinsound shaker motor and die cast F86 Japanese Sabre.

Located in Essex RM17, Martin has been here a fair few times. May also be able to deliver myself but is dependent on distance and cost.

More pics available on request

Cheers Simon
IMG_1004.jpeg
IMG_1005.jpeg
IMG_1006.jpeg
IMG_1007.jpeg
IMG_1008.jpeg
IMG_1010.jpeg
IMG_1011.jpeg
IMG_1012.jpeg
IMG_1013.jpeg
IMG_1015.jpeg
IMG_1016.jpeg
IMG_1017.jpeg
IMG_1018.jpeg
IMG_1019.jpeg
IMG_1020.jpeg

Would snap this up, but I’m not in a position to purchase until July next year, and I don’t foresee it hanging around for long. GLWS. If it’s still about I’ll be here. :)

Back
Top Bottom