What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Godzilla next?

Yeah that Criterion Collection looks awesome. Can't stretch to 150 odd quid for it though.

Admittedly I only watched 5 mins of that Led Zep video. The game is ugly as hell but it does have some great shots on it. I suspect I'd enjoy playing it.
5 mins is all I can stomach the game is sleep inducing! It does have some great shots the problem is they are the same great shots Ritchie has done a dozen times before and from the look of it, he did them better before too.

That’s some butt ugly artwork.

jigsaws seem to be the new merch range for bands (plus masks).

**** it. I’m bored. I’d happily buy a TAF jigsaw etc.

If anyone can make Toho Godzilla interesting it’s Keith, 4 for 4?

K - mentioned Motley Crue + Journey - Borg + Sheats are big fans apparently they have the license.
I definitely need a bigger house as I love both bands.

Yeah but I think a commercial success is less than we realise - look at Elvira for example and the Beatles…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well @Sako-TRG - Motley Crue are about to relaunch so that could be a good choice. They are a massive band still and plenty of exciting tunes. We wanted to use 'Kick Start My Heart' in Full Throttle but of course licensing would of been too much (over £1.40) so I used the music off my friends album.

Journey are a bland theme. Don't get me wrong - I like the band but I do not think it would work on a pinball.

What about Queen that Stern had 'finished' at the same time as Led Zeppelin? I really wish they had released that. That info about Queen came to me via someone in the business and not an internet gossip.

Chris is also wrong a lot of the time. He only hits home runs now and again. I am sure he puts this out so people on forums talk about him and more people then listen to him (exactly what I am doing now).

Have no doubt Stern have games ready to go design and ruleset wise that are unthemed. I wonder what the kiddy fiddlers Iron Maiden would of been like, but I would guess that stern would of put that into the fire pile.

K - mentioned Motley Crue + Journey - Borg + Sheats are big fans apparently they have the license.
I definitely need a bigger house as I love both bands.
Can’t see that happening also rush has been mentioned very little appealing to most people it will go down as a tragic failure like munsters bk3000 led zep

I really need to google this rush, never heard of them! Pinside would put Stern out of business within weeks with some of the theme suggestions over there.

Will be interesting when they announce it given stern are now backlogged to November.

****ing hippie band. Ok if you like 2 hour songs about mighty oaks and other trees. Now I’d be very up for a Tool pin. 🤘

Back
Top Bottom