What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Godzilla is here!!!

I haven't been excited by any of the recent Sten releases but this look like another level for them.

I like the callouts that I've heard so far and I'm not one for loud trim so that powder coating works for me really makes the art pop.

I don't have the funds for one but really pumped for everyone that's in on one, sure it will be a hit, good times! 👍

nib ? looks a bargain now ,but not at the time of purchace:)
Yep, NIB and my first Pin. I'd originally ordered the Premium but when it turned up it was erm...not exactly NIB so Phil offered me the LE for a little more money. I don't think there was much love for it at the time due to the initial code.

I sold it a year later for £6400 and thought that amount of depreciation would apply to all future purchases. How wrong I was.

Thought this was going to be a thread about Godzilla pinball, but sadly it’s almost entirely about pricing. Does anyone have comments about the game?

Thought this was going to be a thread about Godzilla pinball, but sadly it’s almost entirely about pricing. Does anyone have comments about the game?

Back
Top Bottom