What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Godzilla Building Bias

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
Hi All.
Was playing Godzilla and noticed that the decal
On bottom half of building was getting peeled off. It was catching on the clear plastic above entrance.

A check to see if this
Plastic could be moved forward was fruitless.
Building had a lot of wobble, noticed that it was wonky. So tightened up the screws on the frame underneath. Solved the wonky building and the decal rubbing..

BUT.. building then sits higher and has a lip.
So tried to level it up by moving motor shaft by hand.. think that made it worse.

That didn’t work so then investigated and found out about the BIAS.
Should be at around 150.. mine is now at 300 and works, but I would like to try and get it back to 150

You can reset the BIAS by messing around with the building. Shaft and the switches on top & bottom the mech.. but can’t get my head round it.

At 150 BIAS - Building rises and hits the top switch, then stops, goes down and then up to level with playfield, but no matter how many times I lower the building by hand, then try to adjust BIAS it still goes back to the lip.

Anyone had this and knows how to “reset” the Bias to get it at 150 and HOME
position flush with playfield.

Yup, its working now, but my Bias is out from
Factory settings. Just wondered if I can get it back to 150 and flush, not at 300.

Hi all GZ owners,
Can I ask a favour please.
When you enter switch test mode do you initially see the following screen ref switch 56 once you close the coin door?
I’m having issues with another switch a 53 which is intermittently working. I have replaced switch 53 which is the building exit gate but still having intermittent issues. Affects The Destruction jackpot activating so thinking switch 56 being closed may have something to do with it but could be 56 is normal as below..
CC1B77DC-C0BB-46FB-9F0F-9E81056B3819.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom