What's new

Wanted Go Pro Hero 9

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Long shot i know, however looking for a Go Pro 9 at a reaosnable price... Lots of scammers on FB market place so figured i would ask here on the offchance..... :)

Cash waiting...

Thanks
Paul

Long shot i know, however looking for a Go Pro 9 at a reaosnable price... Lots of scammers on FB market place so figured i would ask here on the offchance..... :)

Cash waiting...

Thanks
Paul
Does it have to be the 9 - I have a GoPro Hero 7 if that’s any good, lots of accessories, it has the inbuilt stabilisation which works extremely well, super slow mo, it’s water proof etc
It’s the GoPro hero 7 black

Does it have to be the 9 - I have a GoPro Hero 7 if that’s any good, lots of accessories, it has the inbuilt stabilisation which works extremely well, super slow mo, it’s water proof etc
It’s the GoPro hero 7 black
Hiya Andy - really needs to be the 9 or 10 unfortunately.. need the additional stabilisation...... Many thanks anyhow :)

1661931263615.png

@Paul if you can find a knackered one or older one at reasonable price, subscribe to go pro for a year then get it replaced or upgrade under the terms of the no hassle exchange. You will pay something towards it but last time I checked it was no where near as much as a new one. You also get unlimited cloud storage Aswell.

I have a 9, tried to use it for regular road and offroad cycling mainly to catch tw@ty road users as well as record long offroad rides. It is not made for that at all. Any filming more than half an hour and you have to get battery packs additional housing etc etc. Normal filing Gonzo type stuff i am sure they are great.

Back
Top Bottom